Wednesday May 28, 2003

Local cat saves family from fire

Two people in Burlingame, CA, (two towns south of oours) left a candle burning when they went to bed; the woman put the candle into the sink, but it fell in the drain, burned through the plastic drain, and ignited the chemicals under the sink.

The cat woke them up howling at 2:30 am and everyone got out of the house safely.

Read the newspaper article: page 1, page 2.

Local cat saves family from fire ( in category News & Information ) - posted at Wed, 28 May, 13:22 Pacific