Personal (Work) Talents
Talent has nothing to do with skill. Everybody is born with a whole set of talents. You can regard them as gifts since you simply receive them. Everything else you learn in your life are skills. You can change your skills, improve them, and add new ones. You have all your life to do so. Your talents, however, won't change. You have them for life. ... You can learn those skills faster for which you have a natural ability. ... to be really good in your job your strengths need to fit precisely.
[ Career Delight, Talents and Skills ]
- ANALYZE: Break down figure out problems logically
- WRITE: Compose reports, letters, articles, ads, stories, or educational materials.
- MAINTAIN RECORDS: Keep accurate and up-to-date records, log, record, itemize, collate, and tabulate data
- PROOFREAD, EDIT: Check writings for proper usage and stylistic flair, make improvements.
- READ FOR INFORMATION: Research written resources efficiently and exhaustively.
- INTERVIEW FOR INFORMATION: Draw out subjects through incisive questioning.
- IMPLEMENT: Provide detailed follow through of policies and plans.
- CLASSIFY: Group, categorize, systematize data, people or things
- EVALUATE: Assess, review, critique feasibility or quality.
- EXPEDITE: Speed up production or services, trouble shoot problems, Streamline procedures.
- SYNTHESIZE: Integrate ideas and information, combine diverse elements into a coherent whole.
- GENERATE IDEAS: Reflect upon, conceive of, dream up, and brainstorm ideas.
- VISUALIZE: Imagine possibilities, see in mind's eye.
- OBSERVE: Study, scrutinize, exam data, people or things scientifically.
- PLAN, ORGANIZE: Define goals and objectives, schedule and develop projects or programs.
- TEST: Measure proficiency, quality or validity, check and double check.